Gramercy Group Marketing Internship
Gramercy Group is a boutique, client-centric real estate brokerage firm specializing in new construction and resales in the Chicago area. Our primary focus is purchases, sales, investments and new development, particularly in the recently revitalized, centrally located neighborhoods of The Gap, Bronzeville, North Kenwood and Woodlawn– which are again on the verge of being the most amazing, sought-after places to live in this vibrant metropolis!
Our highly-experienced team of Chicago real estate experts take priding in working with individual buyers and sellers to help them achieve their unique dreams and goals. We also stand apart with extensive expertise representing local builder clients, for whom we provide a comprehensive range of services – from interior design and staging to strategic marketing and sales.
We know you have many choices of brokers and firms to work with in the Chicagoland real estate brokerage market, which is why we go out of our way to stand apart and exceed your expectations. Our impressive record of quick sales and record-breaking prices speaks for itself. If you’re seeking the best brokerage service within Chicago’s fastest-growing, cutting-edge communities, talk to us first about your needs…to get the results you deserve.
About the Position
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.