Mesh & Bone Artisan Liquors Marketing/Sales Internship
Mesh & Bone
Mesh & Bone is a Chicago-based and privately owned spirits/cider company with distribution in retailers such as Whole Foods (Amazon), Mariano’s, Target and leading bars/restaurants.
Our internship program is designed to provide real-world experience across major business functions with a strong focus on sales & marketing. Additionally, there may be opportunities for career advancement for high performing individuals.
The candidate will focus on sales and marketing and support the local team by:
- Assisting in opening new on and off-premise accounts as led by Mesh & Bone mentor.
- Participating in product demonstrations at retail customers throughout the Chicagoland area
- Managing and coordinating supply and logistics for all Mesh & Bone events, both philanthropic and marketing-focused.
- Monitoring and managing product supply levels for event ambassadors.
- Coordinating local sales team meetings as directed by a Mesh and Bone leader.
- Working closely with Mesh & Bone brand ambassador program and immersing self into the brand experience.
- 21 years or older
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and interact with management level personnel as well as peers.
- Proven command of Excel, PowerPoint, Word; ability to learn and actively use the company’s sales and communication platforms
Why you should want to work with us
- We are one of Chicago’s fastest growing startups and the fastest growing spirits company in Illinois since launch.
- You will experience first-hand what it’s like to work in a startup environment with individuals who are passionate about their brand.
- Rather than lingering behind an office desk mindlessly surfing social media, you will be in the field contributing to the growth of the business.
- This opportunity will allow you the chance to network with many of Chicago’s top influencers and have an impact on your own career path.
- You will work with and learn directly from several of the company founders as well as the core team we have assembled since launch.
Please contact Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Want more information? Download the Fact Sheet : M&B Fact Sheets