Internships, Events and Info for Marketing Majors, Minors, and Employers!
The Soma Institute is the only school in America to offer a diploma in Clinical Massage Therapy. Clinical Massage therapy is a highly specialized healthcare modality that focuses on both the evaluation and the treatment of soft tissue dysfunction through manual manipulation. The purpose of clinical massage therapy is to develop, maintain, rehabilitate, and augment the physical function of the massage client.
Soma Clinics is a clinical massage therapy clinic staffed by licensed clinical massage therapist (not students). This position would be to promote the Soma Clinics, not the school.
To develop a marketing plan and promote Soma Professional Clinics to the public Position Purpose: To develop a marketing plan and promote Soma Professional Clinics to the public
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns- Perform market analysis and research on competition
– Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)- Prepare promotional presentations
– Help distribute marketing materials
– Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
– Help organize marketing events
– Comply with all The Soma Institute policy and procedures as detailed in the Employee Handbook and Program Catalog & Handbook.
Apply by sending cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org