Vornado Realty Trust – Merchandise Mart Marketing Coordinator
This individual will assist the Managing Director of Marketing and team with marketing efforts related to the Casual Industry and Casual Market tradeshow at theMART. Responsibilities include assisting with the implementation of advertising, special events, websites, a direct mail program, sponsorships, customer and client relationships, directories, and tradeshow marketing.
- Assist in the preparation, coordination, collection, production, supervision and follow-up of events and marketing plan initiatives for the Casual Market tradeshow and Industry
- Maintain Casual Industry website copy, showroom/exhibitor listings
- Maintain marketing and sales collateral, including leasing presentations, pitch kits, e-blasts and annual directory
- Cultivating strong tenant, exhibitor and buyer relations for e-blast information, event postings, and more
- Data entry of regular cleaning of databases with updated information
- Work with public relations team on new story ideas and pitches, developing copy points for upcoming articles
- Work with meeting planning and operations to manage all special events for shows and during day-to-day activities
- Work with registration to finalize registration for market and events, confirm all credentials, guest fees, event schedule, etc.
- Work with marketing department on copy direction, proofreading, and advertising
- Draft communications pieces for sales collateral and day-to-day communications pieces, as appropriate
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree- Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience in a business or corporate environment.
- Pro-active self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team oriented environment while paying close attention to details
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications, including proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong database and list-management skills
- Event management, Website & Print publication experience a plus
Interested candidates should apply online at www.mmart.com/careers (contact Kate Stevenson to let her know you applied firstname.lastname@example.org)
About Vornado Realty Trust
The Merchandise Mart is owned by Vornado Realty Trust, a fully-integrated publicly traded, real estate investment trust (REIT). Vornado is one of the largest owners and managers of commercial real estate in the United States with a portfolio of over 100 million square feet.