Internships, Events and Info for Marketing Majors, Minors, and Employers!
We are an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people. passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
About the Internship:
The Marketing Intern position requires a marketer-in-the-making who is seeking hands-on experience at a quick growth company. Interns will assist in the execution of marketing projects and manage various administrative duties. Candidates must embrace taking on simultaneous challenges in an exhilarating, fast-paced environment and have fun doing so.
What you will learn:
• Execution of plans for social media through campaign strategy
• Lead generation and demand generation initiatives (nurture campaigns, print / digital campaigns, lead workflow, webinars, email campaigns, campaign analytics, etc.)
• Creation of marketing materials
• Effective and professional communication
• Marketing collateral and premium inventory management
Internship duties may include, but are not restricted to:
• Assist with internal / culture communications
• Organize digital assets
• Help organize marketing events
• Assist with distribution of marketing materials
• Support the Marketing Team in daily administrative tasks
Desired Skills and Experience
• Coursework in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or General Communications
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Familiar with social networking sites, applications and tools
• Professional and personable demeanor
• Creativity and problem solving skills
• Ability to take direction and constructive feedback
• Willingness to ask questions, learn new things and make things happen
Culture is really important to us. We are fast-moving, driven, fun, hard-working, creative people, and we are looking for someone who is passionate about joining this type of team and environment.
Location: Chicago office (steps to both Union and Ogilvie train stations)
• Refrigerator full of drinks and healthy snacks
• Creative work space with central downtown Chicago location
• Opportunity to be part of a fun-fast paced team with advanced hands on learning
• Availability to work 15+ hours per week
• Internship dates are flexible (apply to inquire further)
Apply to email@example.com