Internships, Events and Info for Marketing Majors, Minors, and Employers!
Application Deadline: April 15, 2015
CIMA is Chicago’s only interactive-centric professional organization dedicated to the enhancement and acceleration of business opportunities, professional development, and exponential networking for interactive marketing professionals in Chicago.
CIMA is honored to award a scholarship to two students in the Chicagoland area studying interactive marketing and have an interest in pursuing a career in the field. The scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate students.
The amount to be awarded is $5,000.
• Must attend a Chicago-based university
• Must currently be enrolled in a full-time degree-seeking program
• Must have a declared major in a related field (Marketing, Advertising,
Communications, Business, etc.)
• Must have an interest in pursuing a career in digital marketing
• Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Download the application:
2015 CIMA Scholarship Application (2)
Each year, to honor the memory of direct marketing pioneer Alan Drey, MMEF awards up to three scholarships to outstanding college students interested in the field of direct or interactive marketing.
The MMEF Scholarship Committee will review completed applications for final selection. Scholarship awards are distributed directly to the school based on the student’s continued achievement of the required criteria.
500 awarded annually to two students (one undergraduate and one graduate award)
1) Junior or Senior status (community college students welcome) or Graduate Student
2) Emphasis in the areas of marketing (direct marketing, interactive marketing or related fields)
1) Academic performance (minimum 2.75 GPA)
2) Involvement in extra-curricular activities with emphasis on organizational involvement
3) Quality of written application
Applications are open, download the application form and submit by March 20, 2015.
Scholarship application 2015
Marketing EDGE Scholarship
Due April 15, 2015
|Marketing EDGE awards scholarships to students at the undergraduate and graduate levels who are studying marketing, and would like to pursue careers in this field. Interested in applying? Read this section, clicking the links in the left navigation menu, to learn more about the application process,important deadlines, and the funds themselves.|
BMA mPower Scholarship
Due June 1, 2015
The mPower scholarship program is designed to encourage, support, educate and promote emerging leaders in B2B marketing. Through this program, BMA Chicago provides $5,000 scholarships to Chicago-area college students with areas of concentration in marketing, communication, media, and/or journalism. Don’t let your students miss this opportunity!
For more information or to apply online, visit: www.marketing.org/mpower